Covid-19: Steps we are taking
- We are not shaking hands
- We will leave our facemasks on at all times
- We will endeavor to keep a gap between patients so you are unlikely to share the waiting room
- Obviously, all equipment and surfaces will be sterilised
We ask you to:-
- Not to come in if you feel there is the slightest chance you have COVID-19
- Come alone
- Ring us with inquires rather to coming in unless you have an appointment
WELCOME TO LUCAN PODIATRY PRACTICE
At the Lucan Podiatry Practice we provide a wide range of treatments to cater for all your foot care needs in a modern, comfortable, clean and friendly environment.
All treatments are carried out using the most current techniques based on scientific knowledge from schools of Podiatry from worldwide universities.
Lucan Podiatry Practice can help solve your feet problems
“Your foot health is our priority. We will be able to look after you and your family with all types of foot and ankle problems including sports injuries, callous and corn care, heel cracks, general nail care. We are experienced in all aspects of podiatry care”.
Relieving Your Pain
“At the Lucan Podiatry Practice, we focus on treating all our patients as individuals with unique needs. Our Podiatrists care about you and what you are missing out on because of your pain.
Whether your pain is stopping you from exercising for fitness, playing with your children, training for an event or competition or stopping you from working, we aim to get you back to your activities as quickly as possible so that you can achieve your goals”.